The Fira de Pollença 2023 is warming up to display numerous craft stalls in the municipality. And that’s not all, as there are many activities scheduled in the streets of the municipality. The bulk of the activities will take place on the weekend of 10th to 12th November. Many of them are aimed at children and families. But there will also be concerts, exhibitions and lots of street entertainment. On the occasion of the Fira de Pollença, the usual Sunday market will be held in Pío XI street and in the Plaza de Ca las Monnares.
Fira de Pollença 2023 Programme
Thursday 9 November
20:00. Pollença Literature Awards 2023. Place: Can Llobera. Organised by: Language Service.
Friday 10th November
- 19:00. Open day: “Habitatge supervisat Neus” and thanks to all those people and companies that have made it possible. Place: PRODIS headquarters (c/ de San Josep, 4).
- 20:00. Inauguration of the exhibition “Repensar Dissenyos, Repensar Processos”. Place: Roser Church (Sant Domingo Cloister).
Saturday 11 November
- 10:30. Roller Cross races and competition club exhibition. Pre-registration until 9 November at email@example.com. Place: Ca les Monnares Square. Organised by: Pollença Skating Club.
- 11:00. Inauguration of the XL Crafts Fair. Place: Sant Domingo Cloister.
- 11:00. Exhibition of traditional instruments with Càndid Trujillo. Place: Marquee in the Plaza Mayor.
- 11:00 to 14:00 and from 17:00 to 21:00. Sale of kebabs made with local products by the students of the 1st year of high school of the IES Guillem Cifre de Colonya. Place: Sant Domingo cloister.
- 11:00. Conference for Cooperative members, “Digitalisation in the new CAP: digital field notebook and Sga@pp application”, by Xisca Parets, managing director of Cooperatives Agro-alimentàries Illes Balears. Place: Calle de Bartomeu Aloy.
- 16:00. III Memorial Race “Miquel Amengual”. Place: Plaza de los Seglares. Organised by: Club Atletismo Pollença.
- 16:30. Slaughtering by the Cooperativa Pagesa de Pollença. Place: Bartomeu Aloy Street.
- 17:30. Storytelling, The true story of the milkmaid with Cecilia Giménez. Place: Marquee in the Plaça Major. Organised by: Pollença Libraries.
- 18:30. Fashion show. Place: Placeta de Monti-sion. Organised by: Tejido Empresarial.
- 19:30. Demonstration of how to make slaughter soups with the renowned chef MIQUEL CALENT and the Pollença cook M. DEL MAR ROSSELLÓ, with the collaboration of students from the Basic Vocational Training course in Cookery and Catering at the Guillem Cifre Secondary School in Colonya. They will cook the traditional “berenar de matances”. Place: Bartomeu Aloy Street.
- 20:30. Tasting of slaughter soups. Tickets can be purchased from the Cooperativa Pagesa at the same time as the demonstration. Place: Bartomeu Aloy Street.
Sunday 12th November
- 10:00. Reception of authorities with the Xeremiers Orats. Place: Bartomeu Aloy Street.
- 10:00. Honey and wine tasting by the Pagesa de Pollença Cooperative and the CAN AXARTELL winery. Place: Bartomeu Aloy Street.
- 11:00 to 14:00 and from 16:30 to 18:30. Sale of kebabs made with local products by the students of the 1st year of high school of IES Guillem Cifre de Colonya. Place: Sant Domingo cloister.
- 11:00. Parade with AIRES DE LA CALA. Place: Recinto ferial.
- 12:00. Presentation of the promotional video Emprèn Pollença. Projects with soul. Drawing for Emprèn Pollença 2023 shopping vouchers. Place: Marquee in the Plaça Major.
- 12:00. 4th Pollença Cockerel Competition and 2nd Pollença Sheep Competition. Prize-giving ceremony. Place: Bartomeu Aloy Street.
- 12:30. Performance ALAS – Artist: Amelia Llop. Place: Coster Art i Natura, Camí del Puig de Maria, s/n – Pollença, (punctuality requested).
- 18:30. Screening of the documentary 50 años de montaña. 50th anniversary of the Mountain Section of the Pollença Club. A documentary by Antoni Perelló with script and research by Aina Vives and produced by the Club Pollença Mountain Section. Venue: Club Pollença.
Monday 13th November
- 10:00. Visits for schools. Place: Sant Domingo Cloister.
In addition to all of this programme, the Town Hall has also announced the activities for families, exhibitions and musical performances for the Fira de Pollença 2023.