Help us create a Great Album on Mallorca lockdown!
More than enough time to have experienced all kinds of emotions: fear, uncertainty, bewilderment, sadness… but also blows of optimism, some bursts of enthusiasm and a feeling of collectivity that has overwhelmed us all.
During these days nature has taken over what was hers, the noise has faded away and the houses have become the only safe haven where we have rediscovered ourselves as people and have gradually shed the superfluous. All this time has served us to recognize the power of people, human sensitivity, the complexity of relationships, the importance of small gestures, memories…
The moment we are going through is certainly a historic one. And from Mallorca Global Comunicación and Mallorca Caprice we have proposed to capture it by making a photographic jigsaw puzzle of the feelings and experiences experienced these days. We want to build a giant story through images and for that, we need your collaboration! Are you up for it?
You can participate by sending your photos – a maximum of three – with an explanatory title to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your full name and a mobile phone number so that we can contact you. A jury appointed by Mallorca Global Comunicación and Mallorca Caprice will choose at the end of the call for entries the 3 best photos – both from technical and content point of view, the background of each image, the intention, etc. The three best photos will be recognized with the following gifts:
First prize: One night’s accommodation with breakfast for two people at the luxury hotel Park Hyatt Mallorca.
Second prize: Meal for 8 people at Hard Rock Cafe Mallorca.
Third prize: Art Tasting Menu for two people with a bottle of Son Naava wine at the Fera restaurant.
Send us your photos to email@example.com between the 1st and 15th of May!
RULES OF PARTICIPATION AND PHOTOGRAPHY PRIZES
PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY OF AN ISLAND AT HOME
1.- PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION ANNOUNCEMENT
Mallorca Global Comunicación and Mallorca Caprice organize #MallorcaConfinada2020 competition, with the aim of forming a giant jigsaw puzzle of experiences and feelings with the photographs sent by the citizens about their particular experiences during the confinement.
In an unprecedented moment of high relevance in history, like the one we are living, we believe it is enriching, for the present and for the future, a document of these characteristics that will have more value the more people participate with their photographs.
Mallorca Global Comunicación and Mallorca Caprice will exhibit the images on the social networks and on their respective websites (mallorcaglobal.com and mallorcacaprice.com) at the rate they are received, with the final challenge of organizing a great exhibition open to the public.
2.-PHOTO RECEPTION DATES
The reception of photographs for the memory of #MallorcaConfinada2020 will begin on Friday 1st May 2020 and will end on Friday 15th May 2020 at 23:59 hours.
– A jury from Mallorca Global Comunicación and Mallorca Caprice will choose the best photographs, both from a technical and content point of view, at the end of the call. The three best photos among those received will be recognized with the following prizes:
1º.- One night’s accommodation with breakfast for two people at the Park Hyatt Mallorca hotel.
2º.- Hard Rock Mallorca, meal for 8 people.
3º.-FERA restaurant, Art tasting menu for two people.
- The winners will be announced on Friday 22nd May through the organisation’s social networks accounts.
- The awards will be delivered by hand and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize or be subject to change or alteration.
4.- PARTICIPATION AND OPERATION REQUIREMENTS
- Any resident in Mallorca who has lived the confinement on the island can participate, sending up to three photographs, in color or black and white, to the email firstname.lastname@example.org. Participants must provide name and surname and mobile phone number and identify the author, if it is not the same. They will also explain the content of the photo and, if possible, the date it was taken.
- If they prefer it and as long as they have a public profile, those interested can participate:
- By uploading their photos to Instagram with the hashtag #MallorcaConfinada2020 and tagging the account @mallorca.caprice in the publication.
- By uploading their photos to Facebook with the hashtag #MallorcaConfinada2020 and tagging the account @capricemallorca or @mallorcaglobal.
- If the contestant is under the age of 18, he/she will need the explicit and documented consent of his/her parents or legal guardians. Also, photos containing images of people under the age of 18 must be authorized by their guardians to be published in the collection.
- The photos will first be published on the websites mallorcacaprice.com and mallorcaglobal.com and on the Mallorca Caprice and Mallorca Global Instagram and Facebook page, with the hashtag #MallorcaConfinada2020.
- It is the responsibility of the contestant to obtain the consent of the persons appearing in the photographs, while assuming any claim that may exist in this regard.
- The contestants give exclusively and free of charge the rights of reproduction, publication, technical manipulation and exhibition of the images, which will remain the property and exclusive use of the organization.
- The organization is not responsible for the misuse of the photos made by any contestant nor is it responsible for confirming the intellectual property rights of the photographs submitted, which must be original and unpublished.
- The organization reserves the right to publish or not the photographs received and will not give explanations about the reasons for its decision.
5.- CONDITIONS, CHANGES AND ACCEPTANCE
- Mallorca Global Comunicación and Mallorca Caprice reserve the right to modify or extend these bases insofar as it does not prejudice or undermine the rights of the contestants in the contest.
- The mere fact of participating in the contest implies that the contestant fully accepts the conditions of these legal bases.
- The contestant declares and guarantees that he/she is the sole owner of all the copyrights of the photograph he/she submits to the contest. The organizers reserve the right to request a copy of the ID card and the original files of the photographs from the contestants to ensure that they are really the authors.
- Participation in #MallorcaConfinada2020 through Instagram or Facebook implies acceptance of the social media terms and conditions.
6.- DISQUALIFICATIONS AND PENALTIES
If it becomes evident that any of the contestants does not comply with the requirements of the Databases or the data provided for participation are not valid, their participation will be considered null and void and they will be automatically excluded from the contest.
7.- PUBLICATION OF COMMENTS OR OPINIONS
Images, comments and opinions whose content is considered inappropriate, offensive, offensive, discriminatory or that could violate the rights of third parties will not be allowed. Nor will comments be permitted against an individual that violate the principles of the right to honour, personal and family privacy and one’s own image. Mallorca Comunicación and Mallorca Caprice do not take responsibility of the damages caused by the comments that the contestants make in the publication of the call and that at any moment could hurt the sensibility of other contestants.
8.- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the provisions of the General Regulations on Data Protection, each contestant, with the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, consents to the incorporation of their personal data into a file owned by Amapola Comunicación SL, owner of Mallorca Global Comunicación and Mallorca Caprice, for the purpose of managing the call, disseminating the results, processing the awards and any other advertising and communication initiatives that may be developed by the organizers in their business activity.
The contestants will be able to exercise their rights of Access, Rectification, Suppression, Opposition, Limitation of the treatment, Portability, Oblivion and not to be object of individual automated decisions by means of the sending of an e-mail to email@example.com or by means of letter directed to the following address: Mallorca Global Comunicación, calle Son Armadans, 10, 07014 Palma, enclosing in both cases a copy of an identification document.