In the heart of Palma, on Jaime III Street, in the commercial area of the Balearic capital, you will find the four-star Nakar Hotel.
On the eighth floor of the Nakar Hotel is the CUIT bar and restaurant, run by Mallorcan chef Miquel Calent. From CUIT the views are breathtaking, and if it’s a clear day you can even see Bellver Castle. You will also have, from a bird’s eye view, the entire old town, La Seu and the bay of Palma.
You can choose from a very varied menu, with starters such as salads of many types where there is no shortage of local products such as chestnuts, seasonal mushrooms, sobrassada. From second you will be able to choose between several options to which more tasty:
- Marinated Mallorcan beef, persimmon, capers and oil bread.
- Pickled duck foie, Porreres apricot and pistachios.
- Seasonal homemade croquettes.
- Grilled loin of corvina, crucifers and pomegranate.
- Rice in a multitude of preparations: a banda, dry rice from seasonal vegetables, mellow from meat and mushrooms and mellow from the Padrina Calenta.
The desserts will mark a before and after your visit to CUIT, how about a “Greixonera” of sweet potato, toasted almond ice cream and marinated banana?
On Sundays Nakar Hotel offers an exquisite brunch prepared by chef Miquel Calent, with live music by DJs Angel and Tony.
In the heart of Palma you can enjoy the good atmosphere, perfect for business lunches and dinners.