The photo contest #MallorcaConfinada2020 continues. If you have not yet participated, we encourage you to do so! You just have to send us the images of your experiences during the confinement in the island. Our aim is to create a macro-puzzle of experiences and feelings with all the photos received that reflects the reality of this historical moment.
How to participate?
Send us a maximum of three free-subject photographs taken during confinement or the de-escalation process to email@example.com. Your full name, a contact telephone number, an explanatory title for each photo and, if possible, the date and place where the photos were taken should appear in the e-mail.
If you prefer, you can participate:
- By uploading your photos to Instagram with the hashtag #MallorcaConfinada2020 and tagging the account @mallorca.caprice in the publication. Be aware that your profile must be public.
- By uploading their photos to Facebook with the hashtag #MallorcaConfinada2020 and tagging the account @capricemallorca or @mallorcaglobal.
The three best photos will be recognized with the following awards:
- One night accommodation with breakfast for 2 people at the Park Hyatt Mallorca hotel.
- Lunch or dinner for 8 people at Hard Rock Cafe Mallorca.
- Art Tasting Menu for 2 people in the Fera restaurant.
Deadline: May 15.
Winners Announced: May 22.
Check the complete bases of the contest here.