The Mallorca Live Festival in 2021 will repeat the summer cycle format. This musical event thus becomes Mallorca Live Summer for the second consecutive year due to the Covid-19 pandemic. It will open with the Rozalén concert on Friday, June 18 and will end on Sunday, August 1.
The Mallorca music festival has presented its 2021 edition with a new image. It reinforces the Mallorca Live brand and its commitment to culture and music throughout the year on the island. While in summer the cycle of open-air concerts will take place under the Mallorca Live Summer proposal, in winter the cycle in Mallorca Live Nights will return. It will be in 2022 when it is hoped to resume the Mallorca Live Festival, the successful festival format that has animated the last summers on the island.
Mallorca Live 2021 summer edition concerts
So far, the presence of several artists who will offer concerts in this summer cycle has been confirmed.
- Rozalén: one of the main voices of the new author song. She will be in charge of inaugurating the new Mallorca Live Summer 2021 on June 18 at the Old Aquapark in Calvià. After having won the Goya 2021 Award for Best Original Song for “Que no, que no”, included in the soundtrack of the film “Rosa’s wedding”, the singer will present her latest work in Mallorca, El arbol y el bosque.
- M-Clan: Sunday June 20 in acoustic duo format.
- Sidonie: Friday, June 25.
- Iseo & Dodosound: Saturday, June 26.
- Fuel Fandango: Sunday, June 27.
- Don Patricio: Friday, July 9.
- DePedro: Sunday, July 11.
- Amaral: Friday, July 26.
- Prok: Thursday July 22
- Zahara: will take the stage of the Aquapark in Calvià on Friday, July 23.
- Raphael: The singer will celebrate 60 years of career on the stage of Mallorca Live Summer on July 30.
Tickets for the Mallorca Live Summer 2021 music festival go on sale on Wednesday, March 24 on the festival’s website. This day some of the artists of a lineup that promises to be of quality and eclectic will be announced.
The festival format, in 2022
There is still no date for Mallorca Live Festival 2022: “We have a possible date, but we prefer to be prudent and confirm it when we have more security. We hope that it will be very soon ”, informs the organization. “We are already talking with some international artists for 2022 that you will surely love and that will make the island tremble” they assure.
The festival continues to bet on safe culture with the endorsement of the results of last year, the first that was affected by the pandemic. More than 14,000 people attended one of the 40 concerts and DJ sessions of the Summer Edition of the festival. The organization recalls that it passed without any incidence or contagion by Covid-19. “We know that 2021 is going to be a better year for everyone: we have full confidence in the vaccination campaign and in the different concert-studies that continue to demonstrate day by day that culture is safe,” they affirmed.