The Teatre Principal resumes its programming, after five months closed due to the pandemic, with the concert that Miquel Serra will offer surrounded by great artists and friends this Wednesday, August 19 at 8:00 pm. A performance that opens the Fila U Festival, a proposal for the summer that celebrates its first edition this year with the intention of continuing in the future. In this way, the Teatre Principal takes into consideration the demand of culture lovers, who asked that it also should open in summer to continue enjoying the performing arts in the summer season.
Fila U Festival Program
- August 19: ‘Miquel Serra i amics’ concert, in which Joan Miquel Oliver, Joan Vila and Maria Jaume will also participate, among others.
- August 21: The Mal Pelo dance company and the show ‘On Goldberg Variations / Variations’.
- August 23: Rossy de Palma and ‘Resilienza d’amore’.
- August 26 and 27: the Belgian company Rosas will offer the dance show ‘Bartók / Beethoven / Schönberg’.
- August 28: ‘Àries des de l’escenari’, a lyrical gala that will have Ainhoa Arteta as the protagonist, who will sing with the Cor del Teatre Principal and several Mallorcan soloists.
- August 29: ‘Las canciones’, a theatrical production written and directed by Pablo Messiez.
- August 30: Juan Perro will be in charge of closing the festival with his concert ‘El viaje’.
The Teatre Principal has arranged affordable tickets for all audiences (from 8 to 35 euros). In addition, the Miquel Serra concert and the performances by Mal Pelo and Rossy de Palma will be broadcasted via paid streaming for only 5 euros.
“Culture is safe”
The vice president of the Consell de Mallorca, Bel Busquets, has declared that “culture is safe, always following the indications of the health authorities.” And it is precisely the security measures adopted are key so that attendees enjoy the least possible risk of contagion.